Please find below the details for our NYE XC fixture at Hadleigh Park hosted by Leigh-on-Sea Striders. Please note the car park charge and the mandatory good cheer required. Our route remains very similar to last season, so would recommend trail shoes or spikes, and something warm to put on after the race. The water is cold this time of the year!
Leigh-on-Sea Striders – SECCL Fixture 2 – Hadleigh Park
Chapel Lane, Hadleigh, SS7 2PP click here for directions
31st December 2017 (New Years Eve!), 10am Race Start
Leigh-on-Sea Striders are proud to again be hosting the 2nd fixture of the 2017/18 South Essex Cross Country League. This year
we also celebrate the year end and looking toward 2018 with our unique spirit. This 4.3 mile race open to all league club members
will take place on the beautiful hills and flatlands of Hadleigh Country Park, with our challenging route and some exciting twists and
turns. Starting and finishing near The Hub, there are plenty of facilities to make a day of it. We hope to see you flying your club
colours high for this race.
· £2 per person, on-the-day payment to be made to club representative
· Trophies for 1st Male & Female Individuals, 1st Club in both divisions.
· Large Car Park – £2 per vehicle, on-the-day payment to be made at the gate
· Timed and Fully Marshalled course, 4.3 miles (Trail shoes or spikes recommended – SHORT SECTIONS OF GRAVEL
TRACK, BUT MOSTLY GRASS/MUD). Course map attached
· Hot drinks and cakes available at the finish
· Adequate toilet facilities
· First Aid presence
Contact Dean Ovel email: dean(at)justdotraining.com for any questions regarding this event.