Our final xc of the season and your last chance to get muddy until next season!
Hope as many can make it as possible so that we can finish the season off in style 🙂
Leigh-on-Sea Striders – SECCL Fixture 5 – Hadleigh Park
Chapel Lane, Hadleigh, SS7 2PP
5th March 2017, 10am Race Start
Leigh-on-Sea Striders are proud to again be hosting the 5th and final fixture of the 2016/17 South Essex Cross Country League.
This 4.3 mile race open to all league club members will take place on the beautiful hills and flatlands of Hadleigh Country Park, with
a new route and some exciting end of season action for all runners. Starting and finishing near The Hub, there are plenty of
facilities to make a day of it. We hope to see you flying your club colours high for this race.
· £2 per person, on-the-day payment to be made to club representative
· Trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Male & Female Individuals
· Large Car Park – £2 per vehicle, on-the-day payment to be made at the gate
· Timed and Fully Marshalled course, 4.3 miles (Trail shoes or spikes recommended – SHORT SECTIONS OF GRAVEL
TRACK, BUT MOSTLY GRASS/MUD)
· Hot drinks and cakes available at the finish
· Adequate toilet facilities
· First Aid presence
Course map attached
Contact Dean Ovel on firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding this event.
Club XC Points Competition
This is also the final fixture for our internal points league. The top 7 male and female runners will be awarded at the presentation night for their efforts throughout the season. See the latest standings here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mz8jnpkkhlYwUQmVb_HdsYNpMqOzGtlEbacidnus3fU/edit?usp=sharing
(See tab at bottom of sheet for overall standings.)
At this point we can say a very well done to our Competition Winners who cannot be caught, however all the other places are still to be decided so be sure to give it your all in the last race!