We have announced tonight our intended approach to a restricted return to activity. In line with the England Athletics guidelines and in collaboration with our England Athletics Club Support Manager we have published our Code of Conduct in response to COVID-19.
- Do not attend Benfleet Running Club sessions if you are isolating or you are feeling unwell
- Do not gather before or after a Benfleet Running Club session
- Social distance at all times in line with the latest Government advice
- Do not exceed group sizes approved by the Government and England Athletics
- Follow the hygiene advice, wash hands before any Benfleet Running Club session
- Running with a mobile phone is to be advised
- Be courteous to other members of our community
- Remember your actions are a reflection on Benfleet Running Club
- Parents and guardians to follow the code of conduct
- Government guidance supersedes all advice given by England Athletics and Benfleet Running Club and must be followed at all times.
All Adult members of Benfleet Running Club have been emailed and a notification has been published on our members only Facebook group.
Similar announcements can be expected for the Junior and Youth groups in due course